AEP Site Services
The AEP website has been established to serve as a source for replication plastic parts. Although the focus of this site is the manufacturing and provision of plastic toy parts for Topper Toys Johnny Astro and Johnny Express, I will replicate parts in plastic for virtually any application. In addition to the provision of plastic parts identified on this website, my services include the following:
– Replication of your existing part for your application (the existing part is plastic)
– Mold making and casting services for models (the existing part is a material other than plastic)
– Modeling and Development of new plastic parts from drawings/concepts
– Small Production Runs (in plastic) for tooling prototypes
– Design, manufacture and provision of molds if you wish to do the casting
– Hobbyist evaluation/consulting services in mold making and urethane casting
The AEP workshop has access to resources and people to provide services and produce parts for your application from scratch. Performing a small production run on tooling prototypes is not really much different than the production of a virtually identical replication toy part without having an original (I have done that), and the AEP workshop could perhaps be a cost effective solution worth looking into. Insofar as any hobbyist services go – unless there are any materials involved requiring expenditures, or significant time involved – these services are complimentary.
Getting back to the primary focus of the website and the provision of parts for Johnny Astro and Johnny Express, this is my Mission Statement:
I am committed to making the highest quality reproduction parts possible to continue the legacy of these great toys. I keep my prices as low as I can in order to insure the economic viability of my operation. Please note that I am committed to making the best parts possible and offering them at a reasonable price.